Some error has occured.
Pathways to Wellbeing: Public Library Service in Rural Communities releases research based resources for library practitioners, researchers, and decision-makers every month. Because this is an ongoing, dynamic project, signing up for notifications is the guaranteed way to not miss out on a topic of interest.
Scheduled Upcoming Releases:
- October – November: Findings to Policy Briefs on Facilities, Resource Sharing, and Library Staff Education
- November: Interactive quote database
- November – January: Field Reports from each community researched
- January – March: Learning Space with evidence-based practice toolkit
- March – June: Anonymized transcripts, whole language code reports, and raw audio for future use.
If you don’t want to wait for an email or for beautiful formatted versions to show up on this site, consider visiting the project’s data repository on Open Science Framework (OSF): https://osf.io/wb56g/. There you’ll find methodologies for each completed phase of the research, downloadable data, and formulae in case you want to try to replicate our findings.
Still not finding what you’re looking for or want a hand navigating the organization at OSF? Send me an email: email@example.com